Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The hazards of getting dressed in the dark.

I caved this weekend. And left the world of prepaid cell phones. One of the biggest reasons was to be able to talk to family without having everyone in the land of cubicles listen into my calls.

I also wanted to be able to Blog a little more, so here goes.

Today I noticed that I smelled extra nice as I ate my muffin at work my yes tree soap given me by my sister seemed extra strong. I didn't think much more of it until I scratched my chin and found a large glob of soap on my chin. Luckily I didn't have any interaction before discovering my Social faux pas. And that little incident reminded me ofone of my other social blunders. There is not any fun story to go along with this one. It is a little ironic that I was told about my shirt being inside out by a guy with little social skills.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Annieofbluegables said...

Woah! So you have a Blackberry? Wow. Was it Uncle John's that convinced you? I thought you were thinking ATT?
oh well, congrats. I hear those are really fun.

have a great day
~mom