Sunday, April 19, 2009

Little Giant of Aberdeen County


My wife who blogs regularly on redhoteyebrows.blogspot.com is always coming up with great reviews of books that I have never heard of, or if I saw it on the shelf on the library I would continue my b-line to the fiction sci-fi/fantasy section. One of these books I would have passed by is called, "The Little Giant of Aberdeen County." Luckily I have someone who finds these amazing books, and since I have a lot of time on my hands, I thought I would give it a glance. After 10 pages, I was hooked. This book reminds me of "A Girl Named Zippy" except with a little more magic wrapped in. Truly is a girl who grows up in a small town and although having pretty much everything go wrong in her life, she perseveres and triumphs in her own small way.

Check out redhoteyebrows for a more insightful review, or check it out from your local library and give it a go. Good book!

No comments: