Sunday, August 5, 2007

Going Public

Well,

I have decided to go public with the whole blogging thing. So I am starting an IPO. Shares will be valued at 11 dollars per good memory. Bad memories have been forgive by the bank. :)

Centennial Pioneer Inc. expects to collect between $10 and $20 million through this offering...

Note (Legal Jargon): These statements may contain forward thinking... j/k

No really, I am going to go to a public blog. My fellow siblings have convinced me through example that this is not a bad thing. But now I am coming down with blogger's syndrome. I feel these compulsions to write about something, and then like a kid waiting for Christmas morning, wait for the one (or two) one liner comments.

I just finished making "Honey Spiced Rubbed Pork Tenderloin." I will let you know how it turns out. I also started another blog! Okay, enough with the groanings! I heard a collective sigh in my mind from you when I wrote that. No seriously, I am starting another blog that will be devoted to news tidbits, and other websites I find. Check it out at http://tech-speck.blogspot.com.

Today I had a funny incident. It happened around 11:00 this am during lunch. I get a little bored and end up eating early when I come to a challenging problem. So anyway, I am getting ready to eat my yogurt. When I go to open it... it squirts me. but not just a little bit. Somehow I end up with 2 tablespoons jumping about 18 inches onto my shirt. The wierd thing is...I'm wierd. My 1st reaction was, "Woah! That's cool!" The 2nd reaction (about 1 min later) was to clean up my messy shirt.

well, all for now.

4 comments:

The Rooster said...

haha you are funny! i like that you went public. it isn't as bad as you think. but it is funny how you will be thinking about how you could make that scenario into a blog entry. how you kind of obsess with it but you don't want to admit it to anyone. but secretly you check it about a thousand times a day. :) and then finally a comment shows after your entry. it is fantastic.

Andrew Hahn said...

Welcome to the the public! See? It's not so bad!

I recommend you install some stats (either google.analyitics.com or statcounter.com) so that you can see who's coming to your blog.

Last week I had someone from Malaysia and another from Pakistan.

Sailor said...

Hi Mike,

That is cool. Now I can check my Google page and know if you have written. Your pork tenderloin recipe looks really good. Of course we like to grill, and we like pork and you two have converted us to Penzeys, so, there you have it.

Dad

Katie said...

the first comment was from the nurse... not the rooster