Saturday, August 25, 2007
Itunes Magic
Just a short post for all those that are hooked up with RSS. I stumbled upon a cool feature inside of Itunes. It allows you to have an RSS of recently purchased tunes as well as what your favorite artists are. You can see this in action on the right. I had to modify the size Now I need to update my Itunes library to really reflect what I like. It has crashed several times and all my ratings have largely disappeared. Check out my blog and see what I have bought and am listening to. If you are interested, sign into your Itunes account, and enable "My Itunes" near the bottom of the page. You can then copy code for various widgets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I must not understand any of it, because I really dislike Itunes. Every time I go there to purchase something, they act like that music doesn't exist. So I end up going somewhere else to purchase my tunes. I have only succeeded in purchasing two out of the $15 card J gave me for Christmas last year. . .
crazy. I need my techie kids closer, I think
Mom
Post a Comment