Thursday, December 27, 2007
Its all about Family
We recently moved to the geographical center of our families. My family is about a days drive from here, and my wife's is about the same. It has been amazing since we moved here early this year how much family we have seen. Just this year we have had both sets of parents visit at least once, 4 sisters/sister-in-laws, 5 brothers/brother-in-laws, grandmothers, aunts, uncles, & cousins. OUR FAMILY IS WONDERFUL!!!! We recently just had my sister and brother-in-law out to visit. It was soo good to catch up on each others lives. I am a little jealous of two of my sisters that see each other every week. That would be so nice to visit with family that often. sigh...I love family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It is so nice. I wish we could be close to everybody, but being here is so much better than way down South!
Sweetest Son,
I am so glad to have you closer. It still is not close enough, I know, and I have always felt gypped to not be closer to my folks while Dad's folks were just across the street. I wanted all my life to live next door to my little ZB. She is so talented and fun. I am glad you are the ambassador for our family. I am terribly jealous of Aunt D. She seems to enjoy taking over the "grandma" duties for you and I sit here totally green with envy. I think I know how you feel, sweet son. I love you and miss you. It IS all about Family. I love you
Mom
ya well, we wish we could see EVERYONE every week. we would, i'm sure, have parties every sunday or so. fhe's w/the whole fam would be FUN! too bad. maybe one day we'll eventually all see eachother once a week, even if it has to happen during separate segments of our lives. hopefully, right? :)
ya well, we wish we could see EVERYONE every week. we would, i'm sure, have parties every sunday or so. fhe's w/the whole fam would be FUN! too bad. maybe one day we'll eventually all see eachother once a week, even if it has to happen during separate segments of our lives. hopefully, right? :)
Post a Comment