Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sledding Fun


Today we hit the slopes! The drive was pretty quick to the mountain. And the whole family went! I am happy to report that good times were had by all, with the exception of some bad equipment that we used. We lasted around 1 1/2 hours before everyone was tuckered out. All-in-all, well money spent. Madelyn says we have to find some bigger hills next time. I didn't know how much of a daredevil she is. I will have to look for some black diamonds in the future...

Be sure and check your email for a link to some photos and a VIDEO!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome good times, my hubby! I only wish I had some snow pants so my buns don't freeze next time. That's a buzz kill, for sure.

Annieofbluegables said...

Awesome pictures too!
a

princess jen said...

So fun! We always mean to go out sledding...then never actually get around to it! (Kind of like your "misplace" Christmas traditions) We did manage to go snowshoeing though.